As it is our 3rd Birthday in July and we are holding an article submission contest that is now open until the 31st July.
Self-Sufficient Living Article Writing
Whether you are new to Self-Sufficient Living or have been doing it for years, I am sure that you have an article that may be useful to others. As first prize we are offering "Mini Farming: Self-Sufficiency on a 1/4 Acre" - by Brett L. Markham for the best article, and we will pick up the postage, no matter where you live.
Your article can be on anything related to this website; raising chickens and poultry, beekeeping, goats and sheep, horses, cattle, alternative medicine, alternative energy sources, eco-buildings, cob oven building, organic growing of herbs, veggies, fruit, etc.
The winning article will be chosen using the Countryfarm Lifestyles rating feature. Countryfarm Lifestyle readers can vote for submissions by making a positive comment about the submission and rating it out of 5 stars. The ratings will help go towards us making our choice. Photos relating to your articles are welcomed!
* All entries should be 250 words or more.
* Entries should be written in your words, be your own work, not copied or plagiarized.
Contest Rules and Information:
* Not all submissions are published. We will try to publish as many as possible. We will send you an email when your submission is published so you can encourage your friends and family to vote for your article on Countryfarm Lifestyles.
* Winners will be chosen based on the quality and length of their article.
* By submitting an article you give Countryfarm Lifestyles permission to publish it, with a link back to you as the writer. The goal of the contest is to gather as many articles as possible for the Countryfarm Lifestyles community.
* You are allowed to encourage others to vote for your article. We have a sharing feature on every article that helps you post it on social networking sites like Facebook, Myspace and Twitter.
* Winners will be notified by e-mail after the end of the competition, ending 31st July so PLEASE make sure that you enter your e-mails along with your submissions.
Do you have a great article on Self-sufficient Living? Would you like to win a book on self-sufficient living? You do? Great! Submit your article and good luck1
If you like the article above, give it a rating and make a comment.