Surely you want to be your own master and make your own homemade sausages, but smoking them is the biggest problem.
Here's how you can very easily make a makeshift smokehouse and smoke sausage and other smoke meat:
• Get two metal barrels (not from petroleum, solvents or similar chemicals). The best are those of the food industry
• At the bottom of one barrel drill a large hole on the bottom of the second cut
• Arrange the barrel so that face each other with the bottom, and make fuses that will prevent movement
• Install a wood stove barrel set on some sort of rack and connect the flue pipe at the entrance of the barrel
• Put the rod with sausages on top barrel pokrijet opening jute bag and instruct fire
• Get a thermometer to check the temperature of the smoke, and thus adjust the intensity of the flame.
This is the system of cold smoking, which is the best to achieve the highest quality (see attachment on the techniques of smoking).
Therefore it is necessary to tunnel from the barrel as much away from the stove, which in this case is successfully done. The smoke goes a long way and while it cools.
The whole plan you might see on www.diy-handyman.com
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Leave a Comment.
Sharing is a way of saying, "Thanks!"